Healthcare industry professionals work hard and often long, strenuous hours to provide the best quality of care to millions of people every day. However, new advancements in research and development challenge healthcare professionals to keep current with industry trends. By attending conferences and seminars, healthcare professionals can access the latest information available, which can help better equip them to perform their jobs at the highest level.
- eHealth Initiative's 2nd Annual National Forum on Data and Analytics in Healthcare will be held Aug. 1-2 in Washington, D.C. Visit www.ehidc.org.
- The 11th Annual Value Based Care Congress will be held Aug. 5-6 in Boston. Visit www.worldcongress.com.
- The Healthcare Industry Supply Chain Institute's 2013 Vendor Credentialing Summit will be held Aug. 14-15 in Alexandria, Va. Visit www.hisci-net.org.
- The Association for Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professional's 2013 Conference will be held Aug. 28-31 in Indianapolis. Visit www.ahvrp.org.
- The Colorado Hospital Association's 88th Annual Meeting will be held Sept. 11-13 in Vail.
- The Vermont Association of Hospital and Health Systems Annual Meeting will be held Sept. 12-13 in Manchester. Visit www.vahhs.org.
- The Association for the Healthcare Environment's Exchange Conference will be held Sept. 15-18 in Indianapolis. Visit www.ahe.org.
- The 12th National Quality Colloquium will be held on Sept. 18 – 20 in Washington, D.C. Visit www.QualityColloquium.com.
- The Minnesota Hospital Association's Annual Meeting will be held Sept. 18-20 in Brainerd. Visit www.mnhospitals.org/education/conferences.
- The South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations Annual Convention will be held Sept. 18-20 in Sioux Falls. Visit www.sdaho.org.
- The World Congress 3rd Annual Leadership Summit on Shared Decision Making will be held Sept. 19-20 in Boston. Visit www.worldcongress.com.
- The New Hampshire Hospital Association's 2013 Annual Meeting will be held Sept. 22-24 at the Omni Mount Washington Resort. Visit www.nhha.org.
- The Montana Hospital Association's 2013 Annual Convention & Trade Show will be held Sept. 25 -27 in Billings. Visit www.mtha.org.
- The New Mexico Hospital Association's 2013 Annual Meeting & Assembly will be held Sept. 25-27 in Albuquerque. Visit www.nmhanet.org.
- ASHHRA, the American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration, will hold its 49th Annual Conference & Exposition "Strength Through Inclusion" Sept. 28 - Oct. 1 in Washington, D.C. Visit http://www.ashhra.org/conference/2013/index.shtml.
- The Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development Connections Annual Conference will be held Sept. 29-Oct. 2 in Chicago. Visit www.shsmd.org.
- The Fifth Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress will be held Nov. 3-6 in Las Vegas. Visit www.employerhealthcarecongress.com.
- The International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers Annual Meeting will be held Nov. 3-6 in Washington, D.C. Visit www.ispe.org.
- The Center to Advance Palliative Care's 2013 National Seminar, Palliative Care at the Forefront: Innovation and Opportunity will be held Nov. 7-9 in Dallas. Visit www.capc.org.
- The American College of Physician Executives 2013 Fall Institute will be held Nov. 8-12 in Scottsdale, Ariz. Visit www.acpe.org.
- The 2013 Kansas Hospital Association's Annual Convention and Trade Show will be held Nov. 14-15 in Wichita. Visit www.kha-net.org.
- The International Council on Active Aging Conference 2013: Transforming ideas into action will be held Nov. 21-23 in San Diego. Visit www.icaa.cc.
- The 11th Annual World Healthcare Congress will be held April 7-9, 2014 in Natural Harbor Maryland. Visit www.worldcongress.com.
- The American College of Physician Executives2014 Annual Meeting & Spring Institute will be held April 25–29 in Chicago. www.acpe.org.